ACA Compliance Experts
HCI Mission: Assist Large Employer’s with ACA Group Health Compliance as required by DOL, IRS & ERISA
In a Hurry for Information? Dial 800-325-1333 (option 1) to reach a live HCI Team Member
Tax Year 2015: IRS – ACA Auditors reviewed Forms 1094 & 1095
Findings: 33,080 Employers with
Penalty Errors Totaling $4.49 BILLION
Affordable Care Act Facts:
- The Original Law, passed in 2010 was 2,704 pages
- Today the ACA Law has expanded to +/- 50,000 pages
—– This fact alone makes it near impossible for Employers to Read, Comprehend and Implement the exhaustive list of ACA Regulatory Requirements.
- Of the original law, 1371 words, are the reason for Group Health Regulation
—– IRS Forms 1094 & 1095
—– Plan Documents and Notices
—– Contact Us for the ERISA Flow Chart: 2010 ACA additions to the original 1974 ERISA Law
- Contact Us for the ERISA Flow Chart: 2010 ACA additions to the original 1974 ERISA Law
—– The reason the do-it-yourself approach may cost your company thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in Penalties
- The ACA Law is not intuitive (like income tax software), the ACA is Rules-Based.
- Our competitors often tout their ACA expertise, personal assistance including legal consultation, etc; however, when we compare HCI Experience and Expertise to our competitors, it is clear that their WORDS don’t match their ACTIONS.
Years in Business
Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula.
Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.